Here at Smile On Dental Salon & Sleep Apnea Center, our team of dentists is proud to serve the entire city of Chicago. Our convenient Belmont Avenue location is just a quick ride down Ashland Avenue from the North Ravenswood neighborhood. If you’re looking for a team of friendly dentists that completes a variety of services including family, pediatric, and cosmetic dentistry, as well as sleep apnea treatment.
The highly trained professional dentists at our family and pediatric dentist office offer a wide variety of dental services, including but not limited to:
- Dental implants: Are you missing a tooth or two? If so, our dental implant service can help replace missing teeth with a natural-looking alternative.
- Dental bridge: Dental bridges are some of the most common ways to fill in gaps in your smile. A bridge is a false tooth that is held in place by the abutment teeth on either side of the gap.
- Porcelain veneers: Veneers can transform your smile in just a few short appointments with our dentist. Veneers come in a variety of different materials, including porcelain, composite, and removable.
- Dental crowns: You can think of a dental crown as a cap for a damaged tooth. Crowns can be made from a variety of different materials, such as metal or porcelain. They are used to protect a weak tooth from fracturing, cover a badly shaped tooth, support a tooth with a large filling, and more.
- Fillings: Cavities are one of the most common dental problems that our dentists see, and fillings are the most common way to fix them.
- Botox: Botox can be used to provide relief from jaw tension and headaches associated with grinding teeth at nighttime.
- Teeth whitening: Over time, teeth naturally become darker, and this process is accelerated by behaviors such as smoking. Our teeth whitening service helps to reverse this process.
In addition to the above services, we also recommend looking into our prevention services, which can help prevent dental trouble in the future.
- Mouth guards: Bruxism, also known as tooth grinding, is a common dental issue. To combat it, our dentists make custom mouth guards that are to be worn at night.
- Invisalign: These new, clear braces are more comfortable than traditional metal braces, and they are a recommended solution for straightening your teeth.
Who We Serve
Our dentists are happy to serve everybody, adults, families, and children, in North Ravenswood and beyond.
Insurance We Accept
Smile On Dental Salon and Sleep Apnea Center is happy to accept all dental PPO and traditional insurance plans. We are a provider for several major insurance companies, including Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Delta Dental, Metlife, Unicare, and more.
Our experienced dentists recommend getting regular cleanings every six months. If you want to get started with us, schedule an appointment by calling or booking online.
What to Expect
When visiting our dentists, you can expect a team of friendly, professional dentists. We also have state-of-the-art facilities, including personal flat-screen TVs, tablets, headphones, and other amenities.
How to Get in Touch
Schedule an appointment today by calling our office near North Ravenswood at 773-282-8939.