Smile On Dental Salon & Sleep Apnea Center consists of a team of professional dental technicians that complete a variety of preventative and cosmetic dentistry services. While we started as a Chicago dentist, our operation has since expanded to the North Shore suburbs, where we proudly serve Highland Park. Our conveniently located office is just a few miles south of Highland Park, and we welcome area families and individuals to explore our broad range of services.
Dental Services in Highland Park
Our family & pediatric dentist serving Highland Park provides the following services:
- Porcelain veneers: In just a few short appointments with our dentists, porcelain veneers can reshape your smile. Veneers are ultra-thin custom-made shells of tooth-colored materials designed to cover the front surface of your teeth to improve your appearance.
- Dental implants: Dental implants offer a natural-looking, permanent solution to replace missing teeth. Implants provide people with a strong foundation for fixed or removable teeth that are made to match their natural teeth.
- Teeth whitening: Over time, your teeth naturally darken, as their enamel layer is penetrated by minerals. Our tooth whitening services help reverse this process.
- Dental crowns: You can think of a dental crown as a cap for a damaged tooth. Crowns can be made from a variety of different materials, including metal and porcelain. Their goal is to restore a damaged or missing tooth to its normal shape.
- Fillings: Fillings are used to fix cavities, one of the most common dental problems. We use a variety of different materials for fillings, including composite, gold, silver, ceramic, and glass ionomers.
- Botox: Our Botox services can be used to provide relief from jaw tension and headaches associated with tooth grinding.
- Dental bridge: Dental bridges are false teeth that are held in place by the abutment teeth on either side of the gap. They are a common way to fill in gaps in your smile.
A major part of normal dentistry work is preventing future issues. These are a couple of common prevention services that our dentists utilize:
- Mouth guards: Grinding your teeth at night can lead to tooth damage. One of the ways to combat grinding is through mouth guards. Our dentists offer both custom-fit and standardized night guards to help with grinding issues.
- Invisalign: Invisalign is the most attractive way to achieve straight teeth. The Invisalign clear braces are made with BPA-free plastic, and they are far more comfortable than traditional metal braces.
Who We Serve
Our team of pediatric and family dentists take pride in serving the entire North Shore area, including all of Highland Park.
Insurance We Accept
Our dentists accept a variety of different types of insurance. Contact us for more information or to find out if we accept your specific plan.
If you’re new to our practice, you’ll simply need to fill out some patient information and medical history before we can serve you. You can either book online or call our office to schedule an appointment.
What to Expect
In addition to our experienced team of dentists and the variety of services performed, we also place a heavy emphasis on the patient experience. We have personal flat screen TVs, tablets, headphones, and other amenities to make our patients comfortable.
How to Get in Touch
New patients can book an appointment online, or contact our friendly receptionists at 773-282-8939. We look forward to meeting you.