As the top cosmetic dentistry clinic in Lakeview, Smile On Dental Salon and Sleep Apnea Center is proud to be home to a team of dental professionals that perform a wide variety of dental services. Though we have now expanded to serve the northern Cook County suburbs, our original location is right here in Lakeview, and we are proud to serve the local community. We also provide sleep apnea assistance, in addition to our dental services, which include gum disease treatment, dental crowns, dental implants, and much more.
Ready to speak with a dental professional in the Lakeview area?
Why Lakeview Residents Choose Us for Cosmetic, General, Preventative, and Sleep Apnea Dentistry
We know that patients are looking for experienced, friendly, and caring dentists, and that’s exactly what you will find at our clinic. We are fully dedicated to providing both children and adults with a wide range of gentle dental services in our comfortable, modern Lakeview office. Dr. Paul Poncza, Dr. Nicole Kujawa, and their entire staff make sure every visit to our office is a pleasant and enjoyable experience. We listen carefully to every patient’s unique needs and provide a solution that is tailored to them.
Dental Services in Lakeview
At Smile On Dental Salon and Sleep Apnea Salon, we serve as a one-stop-shop for all your dental and sleep apnea needs. We provide the following dental services to both adults and children.
- Teeth Whitening: It is natural for your teeth to darken over time, as their outer enamel layer is penetrated by minerals. In order to restore the sparkling whiteness of your teeth, our cosmetic dentists can perform a variety of different tooth whitening services.
- Dental Implants: A permanent, natural-looking solution to missing teeth, dental implants can replace a single tooth or multiple teeth.
- Composite Fillings: Composite fillings are a conservative solution to repair cracked or broken teeth, cavities, and teeth that have been worn down from grinding.
- Sleep Apnea: Our sleep apnea dentist uses oral appliance therapy to help treat sleep apnea. Compared to other types of sleep apnea treatment, oral treatment is comfortable, quiet, and portable.
Additional services that our dentists perform include root canals, dental crowns, dental bridges, and periodontal gum disease treatment services.
Signs You Need To See A Dentist
Our dentists recommend getting twice-a-year dental checkups, but if you’re noticing any of the following signs, you should pay a visit to our Lakeview clinic.
- Bleeding after brushing or flossing
- Receding gums
- Dry mouth
- Tooth pain
- Bumps and sore
- Loose or shifting teeth
What To Expect At Our Lakeview Dental Clinic
Our clinic makes it as easy as possible for our patients to schedule an appointment or visit us. You can either call us or use our simple online appointment booking system to set up a visit. Once you’re here, our dentists will listen to your concerns, perform a thorough examination, and suggest solutions.
In order to be as available as possible to busy Lakeview residents, we have extended morning, evening, and weekend hours.
Get in Touch
If you’re ready to book an appointment with our dentists, call us at 773-525-5545, or use our online appointment booking tool.