Smile On Dental Salon & Sleep Apnea Center is proud to be a part of the Deerfield, IL community. While we began as a Chicago, IL dental clinic, we are proud to expand our dental and sleep apnea services to help people in Deerfield, Lake County, and northern Cook County. Whether you are seeking cosmetic dentistry in Deerfield IL or sleep apnea assistance, you can trust our team of dental and medical professionals.
Ready to speak to a dentist in the North Shore area?
Smile On Dental Salon & Sleep Apnea Center provides a wide variety of dental services to adults and children in Deerfield, IL. Here are some of the services that our highly-trained Deerfield dentists, Paul Poncza and Nicole Kujawa, provide.
- Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers are a beautiful, natural looking way to transform your smile. They can be used to correct stained, chipped, or crooked teeth, and they can also protect teeth that are chipped or beginning to wear.
- Dental Implants: Implants offer a permanent, natural looking solution for missing teeth. Whether you’ve lost a single tooth or multiple teeth to injury or disease, they can be replaced with strong, durable, and natural implants.
- Tooth Whitening: Over time, your teeth darken as their enamel layer is penetrated by minerals. While this is considered to be a natural aging process, it can be reversed via a cosmetic process known as tooth whitening. This can include at-home whitening and in-office whitening.
- Dental Crowns: Oftentimes called a “cap,” a dental crown is a tooth shaped restoration which rebuilds the tooth to optimal shape, size, and function. It may be needed after root canal therapy or to hold together parts of a cracked tooth.
- Fillings: Composite fillings are a conservative, natural looking option to remove cavities, repair broken teeth or teeth that have been worn down.
- Dental Bridge: A dental bridge is a tooth replacement alternative to implants and dentures.
- Botox: Provides relief from jaw tension and headaches associated with TMJ.
Dental Prevention Services
- Mouth Guards: Mouth guards or night guards are often a necessity for people who grind their teeth at night. Our dentists can make custom fabricated night guards that fit your mouth perfectly.
- Invisalign: Invisalign uses a modern approach to straighten teeth. The aligners are custom-made, comfortable, and smooth
Who We Serve
Our original office was located in Chicago, IL, but we have expanded to serve families, adults, and children in Deerfield, IL.
Insurance We Accept
Our Deerfield, IL dentist office accepts a wide variety of different types of dental insurance. We offer a complimentary electronic insurance claims submission process, so contact our friendly receptionists to find out if we will accept your dental insurance.
Our process is simple. At both of our locations, our staff speaks both Polish and Spanish, and we offer extended morning, afternoon, and evening hours for busy working professionals.
How to Get in Touch
If you are a current patient at Smile On Dental Salon & Sleep Apnea Center, please click on the Patient Login link at the top of any page on our website. If you are a new patient, please click on the New Patient link, call us, or contact us electronically.
We look forward to helping you with your dental needs!